Maintenance requests should go directly to your home's landlord or property manager. For urgent or time-sensitive issues, we suggest calling right away. For everything else, a text or email will do. You should work with your landlord to determine the best communication channel for you both!
Pro tip! Some landlords may use a portal or website for requests. Confirm with your landlord for the best way to reach out.
Share the following information to make the process smooth:
- When did you first notice this issue?
- What room in your home is this in?
- What steps have you already taken to troubleshoot or address this issue?
- Your availability for a repairperson to enter the home
- Share relevant photos or videos to make the issue clear
In any case, we recommend sending a follow-up email to recap your conversation and CC firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can stay updated.