Hosts are responsible for supplying any items outside of the Loftium Onboarding Package. This includes essential consumables and improvements for the guest space!
Essential consumables include, but are not limited to:
- Bathroom necessities: Soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper
- Kitchen necessities: Paper towels, instant coffee and tea, dish soap, trash bags
- Other supplies: Light bulbs
Guest space improvements may include:
- Noise mitigation: Earplugs, white noise machines, soundproofing foam, rugs
- Heating/Cooling: Space heaters, extra blankets, floor fans, portable AC
- Lighting: Additional interior or exterior lighting
How much should do essential consumables cost?
It's important to budget for these items on an ongoing basis. Hosts keep costs down and reduce the amount of time they spend shopping/ordering supplies by buying them in bulk via an auto-subscription (Amazon.com). Depending on the number of guests you host on a monthly basis, you should expect $25-45/mo average for essential consumables. Again, bulk ordering is imperative to keeping these costs down.