Good communication is an essential part of a great guest experience! As a Loftium host, we expect you to be a clear, prompt, and friendly communicator. Here are some easy tips to help:
- Be kind. Remember "please" and "thank you"!
- Be friendly. Personalize your responses and use your own voice - guests love this! Be mindful not to be too casual though, no need to overshare.
- Be clear. Having excellent writing skills, including grammar and spelling, goes a really long way. Review Airbnb's tips for communicating with international travelers, too!
- Be prompt. Prompt communication is important, and the best hosts make sure to respond to guest questions in an hour or less.
- Be accommodating. Whenever it's practical to do so, be willing to accommodate guest requests.
- Be professional. Always remain professional with guests, whether or not they are offering the same level of courtesy in return.
- Be curious. Ask for feedback - what do your guests love? What would have improved their stay?
- Be honest. Set the right expectations so you can deliver an awesome experience.