Instant Book is a Loftium established setting, and is enabled for all host listings.
Instant Book listings don't require approval from the host before they can be booked. Instead, guests can just choose their travel dates, book, and discuss check-in plans with the host.
Instant Book applies to all available dates on a host's calendar. The benefits of Instant Book include:
- Convenience: Book guests without having to respond to each request.
- More guest interest: Guests can use filters to search for listings that can be booked instantly. Instant Book listings are more popular with guests since they’re able to more easily plan their trip.
- Search placement: Instant Book positively affects response rates for your listing, which improves listing placement in search results.
Guests who meet the following requirements will be able to automatically book:
- House Rules: All guests will need to agree to the host's House Rules before booking. If you’re uncomfortable with a reservation and your reason is in compliance with Loftium's cancellation policies, you can cancel penalty-free, anytime.
- Additional guest requirements: Guests will always meet all of Airbnb’s requirements before they book.
- Recommendation from other hosts: Loftium's settings include only accepting guests who’ve traveled on Airbnb and received only positive reviews from other hosts.
- First Message: An optional setting that hosts may choose to use is the First Message setting, where hosts may write a preset message to guests with any questions you have about their trip. Guests will see your message and respond while booking. If you’re uncomfortable with a reservation and your reason is in compliance with Loftium's cancellation policies cancel penalty-free.