The security deposit process starts with the move-out walkthrough.
If the Landlord performed the walk-through, they will send the walk-through and list of deductions (if any) to Loftium for review and processing. If a Loftium rep conducts the walk-through, we'll review their submitted report.
From there, Loftium compares the move out walk through with our move-in inspection to ensure you are not charged for any pre-existing damage, normal wear and tear or specific items related to Airbnb that would not fall under your responsibility.
Any repairs or services needed to restore the home to its original move-in condition (outside of the categories above), will be deducted from your security deposit.
Estimates for cleaning or repairs are based on industry standards for labor, service and materials and will vary by property.
- Full move-out clean: $650 (average 1500 sq.ft. and may vary depending on property size).
- Junk removal: $200 (1/4 truckload minimum) - $650 (1 full truckload)
- Lock rekey (if all original keys are not turned in): $350
- Garage door opener or mail key replacement: $100
- Full paint : $600 per room (avg 10x10)
- Touch up paint: $100 per room
- Landscaping (if applicable to your lease terms): $250 (small yard)- $650 (large yard) $1000 excessive damage or neglect
- Home Repairs: Items will be assessed individually. A $50 service charge will be added for administrative coordination.