If you signed your lease before October 9, 2019, you'll need to register an account with Bill.com so that we can provide you with rewards and other payments. The process is quick and easy!
1. After you're accepted to be a Loftium renter you'll receive an email titled "Loftium wants to pay you":
- Accept the invitation to join Bill.com by clicking the "Accept Invitation" link in the email.
- If you're unable to locate the email, check your junk/spam folder and/or reach out to Loftium renter support.
- Please do not make your own account. You need to accept an invitation directly from Loftium.
2. Enter your name, email address, and set a password for your Bill.com password:
- This will sign up you up and create a Bill.com account.
3. Enter your name, address, phone number, and select "independent contractor" as your account type:
- If you have accounting software feel free to select it from the drop-down menu. Otherwise, you can select "I don't use account software" from that drop-down.
4. On the "How can we help your business" page, "Get Paid By Loftium" will be automatically selected:
- Do not click on any other option, leave "Get paid by Loftium" selected and click "Continue".
5. Enter your phone number to receive a security code:
- Enter that code into the field which will appear on that screen.
6. Enter your bank account and routing information:
- In the "Account Type" field, select "Personal Checking"
- In the "Business Type" field, select "Individual/Sole Proprietor
- In the "Industry" field, select "General Service Based Business"
- In the "Purpose of Use" field, select "Personal/Household"
- In the "Tax ID Type" field, select "SSN"
- Enter your SSN in the "Tax ID" field
After that you should be all set! Payments are sent around the middle and end of the month. If you’re curious about the status of your payment definitely check your Bill.com account.