Rent Credits are the amount you earn for each booking!
Loftium renters earn Rent Credits as bonuses for each completed guest booking! More completed Airbnb bookings = more cash in pocket for you. 💰
Your household earns a Rent Credit when the Airbnb reservation was completed, and your guest had a good, clean stay, with prompt communication from you!
Rent Credits are a set amount per reservation (i.e. a booking for 3 nights or a booking for 1 night would each be 1 Rent Credit.) The amount for your Rent Credit is predetermined, primarily by the number of guests your Airbnb can host.
How do I receive my Rent Credits?
Rent Credits are paid out to your household twice per month by ACH direct deposit.
NEW: You may also choose to apply your Rent Credits directly to your rent! Read more info here.
When do I receive my Rent Credits?
Bookings between the 1st and the 15th day of the month are paid out around the 22nd, and bookings between the 16th and the end of the month are paid around the 8th of the following month.
We do our best to issue your payouts as timely as possible. On rare occasion, these may be delayed by 1-3 business days.
How do the Rent Credit payout periods work?
Bookings are counted toward their Rent Credit payout period not on the day that the reservation starts, but instead, based on the date 24 hours after check-in.
- A guest who checks in on August 31st would be confirmed on September 1st. This booking would be part of your Rent Credits paid out around September 22nd.
- A guest who checks in on September 15th would be confirmed on September 16th. This booking would be part of your Rent Credits paid out around October 8th.
Earning additional Rent Credits
Great news! Hosting longer stays will earn you more Rent Credits 🎉Any stays longer than 2 weeks earn additional Rent Credits, with an extra Rent Credit for each week of stay.
- Stays between 1-2 weeks (1-14 nights): 1 Rent Credit
- Stays that are up to 3 weeks (15-21 nights): 2 Rent Credits
- Stays that are up to 4 weeks (22-28 nights): 3 Rent Credits
Anything else I should know about Rent Credits?
The Rent Credits you earn will likely be considered taxable income. When you sign a lease with us, we'll ask you to fill out a W-9, and once tax season rolls around, you'll fill out a 1099 form. More on our article linked here!